Monday, May 11, 2009

May 21st

I'm already looking forward to this date - the new season of So You Think You Can Dance. I CANNOT dance, but I love this show. Anyone who watches Dancing with the Stars should know that Lacey and Chelsea were once on SYTYCD. I don't watch DWTS - it just doesn't interest me in the slightest. But SYTYCD is awesome. So I am counting down the days. :)

So, I told you that I wouldn't be posting every day and I haven't let you down. I need to keep notes though, because over the past few days I've thought about stuff I could blog about and I've already forgotten. But something totally cute I can blog about is the Cherry Dress. Miss M wore it two years ago and JJ found it in the closet the other day. I love that she wanted to wear her rain boots with it.

Miss M....







And JJ.....

<

With Miss M in the background...


And of course we took the picture before we had flowers in the flower pot and the new planters that J made where the pointy trees used to be. So I had to include a picture so you can see that Spring has arrived at our house.

J did such a great job on these! They replaced the swirly trees that were a pain to keep up.

Hope everyone's week is off to a good start!

4 comments:

TCRL10 said...

I'm so glad you started blogging - so fun to see the girls. Also, so glad you mentioned that SYTYCD is starting again! Love that show! I was just wondering yesterday if it had started again I was just too out of the loop to know.

erin said...

Those girls are so cute! You have TWO of the coveted famous cherry dresses? WOW. Can't wait for our photo shoot!

Amy R. said...

Actually, I only have one. I bought it at a garage sale when M was a baby for $9. Apparently this was a good deal? They're really coveted? Monkey Pants can borrow it if she wants. :)

Unknown said...

I, too, am eagerly awaiting the start of SYTYCD. Malcolm and I love to watch it together. He shows me all of his funky moves.