Friday, January 1, 2010

The Seven Spot is BACK!

My BFF Sarah has resumed blogging after a LONG break. She is such a talented, funny, amazing person and I know you will love her blog (and HER)! Check it out!

And thanks to Heidi (Mrs. Fabulous), for helping me figure out the blog link. Hey, I'm still kind of new to this blog thing and I am rarely on the computer to figure it out and/or blog.

And I would post a picture of our beautiful new finished basement, but I can't find our camera battery charger anywhere.

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Mrs. Fabulous said...

Isn't it such wonderful news???!!! :)

To insert a link, highlight the word that you typed that you want people to click on (or just type out the web address and then highlight it). Then click on the little button that looks like a green globe. A new little window will pop up and you just type in the url address. That's it!!

Blessings to you and your family in 2010!!

Sarah said...

Yay! We'll see how long it lasts...

Anonymous said...

Life is messy! I love that! I do hope you will share it with us when you are done. Thanks~ Susie