Monday, November 23, 2009

Family Pictures

Two posts in one day - get crazy!

Riley family pictures 2009 are up on my sweet friend Erin's blog:

http://www.erinduggin.com/

She is not only a dear friend to me, but an amazingly talented photographer.

We had a great time with her a couple weeks ago in downtown St. Louis. She knows the best spots for fun pictures.

For those that are close to us, you know that 2009 has been a rough one for the Riley's. So in addition to being fun and resulting in beautiful pictures, this photoshoot was therapeutic and healing. Thank you to everyone who has walked with us, laughed with us, and cried with us the past several months. I think these photos are a great example of God's faithfulness.


Here are some of my favorites - and Erin posted even more so go check them out!



I love these girls.


I gasped when I saw this one.


This one is a definite framer.


Now I have to decide which one to use for our Christmas card!


1 comment:

erin said...

Thanks for the shout out! I love how your shoot turned out and I love you guys!