Monday, August 24, 2009

Hot and Sweaty

Get your minds out of the gutter - I'm talking about my first experience with Bikram Yoga. I am really glad that I went. It was a nice reminder of how out of shape I am. I'm hoping that it will be just the boost I need to get back into a regular exercise routine. That and the fact that I had my yearly check-up with my doctor today and the number on the scale is A LOT different than it was 10 months ago at my last check-up. Hope everyone had a great Monday!

2 comments:

erin said...

You always look great. And I mean that! I wish every day meant dinner at Wild Flower with goat cheese and a fun movie with you.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, more details! I always wonder how you hold poses when you're sweating like a pig? Not that YOU sweat like a pig, but I do.