Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blogging is hard for me

I really wish that I had tons of time to blog about my kids - who are amazing by the way - and funny stories, and things like that. Life is crazy for me right now. Miss M's 5th birthday was today. We both made it! I know that sounds drastic, but the last 5 years have been long and full of struggle. It's weird that at the same time it feels short and exploding with blessings. It's been a month since we got a medical diagnosis for M and while I felt validated and somewhat relieved, I am overwhelmed at everything that goes along with it. I'm being cryptic because I am a mama bear who wants to protect her cub. That seems like an appropriate example because M spends most of her days being an animal - lately it's a baby artic wolf. I am still scared to be completely open on this blog because I have major trust issues. I always have, but it got much worse in the last year for specific reasons (which I won't mention here because I am afraid to). So should I even be blogging in the first place? I'm not sure. While I ponder that thought, check out Lisa Leonard's blog where she's giving away a necklace. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Lisa's jewelry and I want one with M & J's names on it since I still don't have anything with them.

On another note, I am SO ready for Spring starting this weekend! I hope the temps start to reflect that fact. Now I am going to go watch Parenthood - one of my new favorite shows.

2 comments:

rachel blazer said...

if writing feels good to you & helps you work through 'stuff,' maybe you should make your blog private?? then you can choose who gets a password to read your thoughts...
we should do a playground date again soon!

Andrea said...

Just wanted to let you know that you are loved by so many. Writing is so good for the soul. Write what you feel comfortable with...the thoughts will come. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you :)