Monday, July 13, 2009

Belated 4th of July Post

I had a few pictures from the 4th that I wanted to share. We had a great day and squeezed in a parade and fireworks between the rainstorms all day. Gotta stick with traditions! So first we had the parade in Webster with the Ewings and then a picnic and fireworks at night with the Nevils. I'm already looking forward to next year.


Miss M painted an American flag at school and I turned it into a cute door hanging.


Two cute girls watching the parade.


Another cute girl modeling my 2-year old's headband.


More parade watching.


A 4th of July cutie.


The Clydesdales served as the Grand Marhsals.


Ending the day with a bang.

2 comments:

amanda said...

great job on the american flag door hanging!!

Erika said...

I love the last picture! :)